"Where Seniors Come First"
1830 Broadway Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Main Office||(913) 684-0777|
- SENIOR EXPRESS TRANSPORTATION: To nutrition sites, medical appointments, shopping and essential business.
- NUTRITION: With noon meal at 4 senior dining centers and homebound meals for those who are unable to go to the dining centers.
- INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE: Provides information and assistance with any problems the senior may be experiencing.
- VISITING AND TELEPHONING: Home visits and telephone contacts to high risk seniors.
- ERRAND PROGRAM: Shopping, bill paying and errands to sick or homebound seniors.
- LEGAL ASSISTANCE: Provided to those seniors 60 and over. Appointments are scheduled the third Thursday of each month.
- INTERGENERATIONAL PROGRAM: Links seniors with children to share life's experiences.
- LEISURE AND LEARNING: Provides education and recreational opportunities for seniors.
- ADVOCACY: On behalf of seniors to secure their rights and benefits.
- SOCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: Provides social services to any senior in need.
- Services are available to any person 60 or older regardless of income. There are no set fees for the services, however, donations are accepted for all services and are needed for continued support of our programs. Your contributions are important and they really do make a difference.
ALL SERVICES FUNDED BY THE OLDER AMERICAN ACT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGINS OR SEX. IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE COUNCIL ON AGING AT 913-684-0777.